Are you an experienced Bond Originator (not from the Banking environment) with a 2+ yearsâ experience looking for your next opportunity?
Our client based in the Northern Suburbs is looking for a passionate team player to come make a difference in this fast paced environment. Be able to handle pressure and work to tight deadlines.
This established Company offer professional, A class offices.
You need to be professionally presented, well spoken, fully bilingual and have great Customer Service / Client relationship skills. DealMaker experience preferred?
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
- Consult with Investors daily whether one-on-one or telephonically, for the purpose of obtaining financial information to do affordability assessment or to process bond applications
- Thoroughly complete application forms, capture and submit applications to specified financial institutions through DealMaker system (advantageous)
- Follow up with banks daily on all submitted applications
- Give daily / regular feedback to clients
- Motivate decline applications, do rate appeals with banks to ensure that best possible outcome is received – high conversion ratio expected
- Ensure that sale agreements are signed correctly within the specified time
- Ensure that applications granted are taken to “done deals” (balance purchase price paid if needed) within the specified time
- Assist with the updating of spreadsheets
- Ad-hoc bonds and administration duties
Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com today.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.