RS Recruitment Services is assisting a large organisation in the Manufacturing industry to recruit a Bookkeeper (with career path to Admin and Finance Manager) to be based at their offices in Durban South. Market related salary.
This is a large well-established international chemical manufacturing organisation; they work with both large multinational corporations and leading local manufacturers.
This position would be ideal for someone looking to grow within the company, a go getter with a positive outlook and determination to excel and learn.
Applicants should be/have the following:
- BCom degree or equivalent financial qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience.
- Vast knowledge and practical experience in both Pastel Accounting and Pastel Payroll.
- Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle.
- Able to work well with others.
- Experience with shipping imports would be an advantage.
- Experience with treasury in banking would be an advantage.
- All Bookkeeping functions (Including cash book, journals, etc. to balance sheet).
- Ensuring monthly physical stock count is done at all outsourced warehouses.
- Managing and analysing all variances on a monthly basis i.e. theoretical against physical count.
- Creditors processing includes:
- Capturing stock by GRN.
- Processing all invoices after checking prices etc. from service providers / suppliers (includes overseas transactions).
- Monthly reconciliations of all creditors.
- Follow up and finalise all queries etc.
- Responsible for all filing.
- Placing local purchase orders with suppliers.
- Market related may be adjusted (depending on the candidate’s progress) after the 3-month probation period.
To apply, please:
- Send your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a head and shoulders photo of yourself, if possible.
- Complete an application form which may be sent to you.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.