Our client, one of Africa’s largest providers of technology, media, telecommunication and financial services, is currently seeking the services of a HR Executive.
Our client believes that every interaction is an opportunity to make the world around us better. As the leader of the People team, the HR Executive originates and implements the People strategies and objectives that drives the group’s employee-oriented, high-performance culture – one that emphasizes innovation through technology and data-driven decision-making.
The HR Executive drives the implementation of strategically-aligned services and projects through a team of HR Specialists; reports to the CFO, serves on the Senior Management team; and acts as a Trusted Advisor for the company’s Managers on a broad range of People issues.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum – Degree in Human Resources or equivalent Commercial qualification.
- Minimum 8 years Human Resource Executive experience.
- Possess in-depth understanding of current national and international debates around HR and talent management models, practices and related approaches.
- Demonstrate extensive relevant knowledge of, and experience in the people requirements of complex, progressive organization.
- Exposure to a digital marketing, financial services or telco environment would be highly beneficial.
- Develop and implement HR strategy and operations.
- Optimise HR technology.
- Training and development.
- Recruitment and selection.
- Organisation development.
- Employee engagement.
- Employee relations.
- Legislative compliance.
Special Skills Required:
- Computer literate: Extensive knowledge of Office 365.
- Broad understanding of the HRTech arena and related fields.
- Ability to understand and apply people analytics practices.
- Customer and employee centricity.
- Results orientation.
- Ability to think creativity and do more with less.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
Join our client and create a lasting contribution to an organisation that values its People.
Please note, if you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful.