If you are an ICU Clinical Facilitator who is looking for new opportunities in the Healthcare industry, then look no further!
Our client based in a private hospital in Durban is looking to hire an ICU Clinical Facilitator who is qualified to train nursing students in a hospital setting. The selected candidate will be responsible for facilitating the teaching and learning of the Theoretical and clinical components of nursing for ICU.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Nursing Education essential
- Registered with SANC
- Assessor & Moderator trained advantageous
- BLS Instructor advantageous
- Extensive experience in ICU/ Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
- 3+ years’ Clinical Facilitation experience
- Prior experience within a private hospital preferred
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can alternatively contact Gillian on 0211 804 047 or visit our website on www.staffingprojects.co.za.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 3 days of application received.