Our client, a well-established organisation, based in KZN, is seeking an AA Senior National Sales Manager, reporting to the Sales Director.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Matric essential.
- Degree or Diploma preferred, but not essential.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Sales Manager.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Sales Rep.
- An understanding of the medical/pharmaceutical industry would be a strong advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage regions effectively by spending the required time in each territory with Sales Rep.
- Effective management of call cycle strategies and implementation of promotional strategies.
- Effective use and distribution of data to achieve set targets within agreed deadlines.
- Monitor customer coverage by Sales Reps, identify gaps in the market.
- Monitor and review marketing strategies and provide bi-monthly feedback to the Sales Director.
- Ensure communication of essential company information is received by Sales Reps.
- Computer literacy – MS Office, Pastel.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong management skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Logical thinker.
- Information seeker.
- Team player.