Lead and Direct your Sales Team and reap the reward!
Our client, a well-established distributor of affordable medical diagnostic equipment and supplementary products (HIV, Glucose, Cholesterol, Hemoglobin and Urinalysis related) based in KZN, is seeking an energetic and self-driven (AA) National Sales Manager, reporting to the Sales Director.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Sales professional to showcase his/her Managerial and strategic Sales skills in this fast-growing company with a strong national footprint.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric essential.
- Degree or Diploma preferred, but not essential.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Sales Manager.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Sales Representative.
- An understanding of the Medical/Pharmaceutical industry a definite advantage.
- Manage a strong, effective Sales team, operating nationally.
- Effective use and distribution of data to achieve set targets within agreed deadlines.
- Monitor customer coverage by Sales Representatives, identify and exploit gaps in the market.
- Monitor and review sales & marketing strategies and make recommendations to the Sales Director.
- Implement and manage call cycle strategies and implement promotional strategies based on identified seasonal needs.
- Proven history of sales success.
- Build on and enhance existing customer relationships.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong management skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Logical thinker.
- Information seeker.
- Team player.
- Computer literacy – MS OFfice, Pastel.