Our client, a financial service provider located in the Bloubergstrand area, is looking for an experienced Claims Service Executive to join their team.
Our client has its roots in the bloodstock insurance industry, now servicing various other niche insurance sectors. They also offer a range of personal and commercial short-term insurance products as well as foreign exchange services.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced (3+ years) Claims Service professional to move into a role that could potentially expand their career – gaining experience within a luxury insurance brokerage!
This role is suited to a naturally analytically minded individual who is seasoned (3+ years’ experience essential) in handling commercial and personal insurance claims and has a genuine understanding of the value in delivering outstanding service.
If this sounds like your next perfect opportunity, then we would love to hear from you!
- As a member of the claims team, the Claims Service Executive is responsible for effectively performing all tasks / requirements for the processing of claims.
- It is essential that you qualified with RE5 and are FAIS Fit and Proper (full NQF4 qualification – no requirement of working under FAIS supervision).
- It is expected that you are well versed in performing a range of standard operational tasks for processing claims and take ownership in achieving all admin-related requirements within a high performing and client service-orientated team environment.
- They are looking for someone who is extremely self-motivated and possesses personal qualities that range from being extremely personable (easy going), fun, energetic etc. to, also being analytically minded, systems savvy, organised, proactive in using their initiative, and highly professional in their performance delivery.
- Responsible for the overall end-to-end processing requirements of all assigned claims.
- Obtaining all necessary documentation for claims.
- Liaising directly with clients, insurance companies, service providers and assessors.
- Performing all requirements for payments of claims.
- Overall management of claims float.
Education and Experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- RE5 (essential).
- FAIS Fit and Proper – full qualification NQF4 (no FAIS work supervision) (essential).
- CBD points met – proof provided.
- Minimum 3 years proven commercial and personal claims experience (essential).
- Previous experience working in a Brokerage (preferred).
Specialist knowledge / skills:
- Flexi / Cardinal 360 systems knowledge / skills (preferred).
- Strong, proven administration skills.
- Time management skills.
- Equine knowledge (and interest) (preferred).
- Skilled in personal approach (empathy and compassion) taken to client service delivery of processing claims.
- Knowledge / understanding of commercial objectives.
- Knowledge / skilled in effectively managing multiple requirements at the same time.
This is full time permanent position based in Bloubergstrand, Cape Town.
CTC remuneration package on offer = Market related salary + provident fund + risk benefits.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
If you feel you meet the position requirements, then please send your application through by applying online – ensure an updated copy of your CV is included.
Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of submitting your application, then please consider your application as unsuccessful.
The company reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time.