Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
We are looking for a Cyber Defence Expert
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
• Anticipating security alerts, incidents and reducing their likelihood,
• Analysing security breaches to determine their root cause,
• Operating and maintaining SIEM system with effective event correlation and log analysis functionalities,
• Collaboration with Group Cyber Defence Threat Analysis and Incident Management teams for any type of incident response activity,
• Vulnerability management including planning, scheduling, scanning, remediation, false positive check and maintenance,
• Assisting penetration testing process, evaluating results from an offensive perspective,
• Identifying system weaknesses, vulnerabilities and exposures, performing risk assessments, identifying remediation actions and working internal support teams to perform remediation,
• Maintaining, updating and improving security documentations, processes and procedures,
• Assisting with the implementation and administration of new and updated security mechanisms like network, endpoint, e-mail security etc.
• Support system and network engineers about threats and risks related to threats and collaborate with them.