Ekurhuleni West College (EWC) in partnership with FOODBEV SETA invites unemployed graduates to apply for 2 x Administrators Internships Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 07 May 2021 at 13h30.
Internship Location: Germiston, Gauteng
Stipend: R6,000.00 pm.
- To generate projects that will benefit the surrounding community to the TVET College, Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with placement of learners for internships and work experience in the Foof and Beverages Manufacturing sector;
- Assist with the placement of TVET College Lecturers to obtain industry experience and exposure;
- Assist with busrsaries for TVET College learners;
- Assist with SETA Grants and special projects from the Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA;
- Assist with the coordination and identification of programmes for which the TVET College can obtain accreditation with the SETA (based on industry requirements, community needs and opportunities).
- Collaborate with local and national government to build cap[acity within the TVET College as and when required;
- Monitor implementation of SETA interventions and report on the impact thereof.
- Participate in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing SETA exhibition and expos, including distribution of career guides.
- Prepare monthly and quartely reports and submit to the Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a National Diploma or NQF Level 6 qualification, or equivalent, to Management Assistant / Business Management;
- No work experience required.
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Driver’s licence;
- A passion for skills development and education and training;
- The abillity to manage relationships and build collaborative networks.
- Customer services;
- Report writing;
- Workshops / meetings;
- Be attentive to details;
- Self-disciplined and deadline driven;
- Excellent time management;
- General skills.
How to apply
Candidates are to complete and submit by hand:
- Fully completed new Z83 (effective from 01 January 2021): Application for Employment form (obtainable from any Public Service Department, or from this website, here: Z83: Application for Employment Form);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Original certified copies of qualifications and Academic Record (not older than 3 months);
- Original certified copy of Identity Document (not older than 3 months);
- Original certified copy of Driver’s Licence (not older than 3 months).
to Ekurhuleni West TVET College, Corporate Centre, Cnr Flag & Rose-Innes Streets, Driehoek, Germiston.
Please mark the application clearly as APPLICATION: FOODBEV SETA LIAISON ADMINISTRATOR..
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Ms Virginia Rasodi or Mr Ndumiso Thusini 011 323 1600 x 3686 / 3669.
EKURHULENI WEST TVET COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT.
The post Ekurhuleni West College (EWC): Admin Internships 2021 appeared first on StudentRoom.co.za.