This International company with a head office in France has branches world wide ( France, London, Rome, South Africa and Besançon). They are a truly global company with a truly global vision, to banish the burdens of ticketing.
Company leads the way in transport ticketing, implementing and managing automated fare collection, payments, access and passenger information systems for customers around the globe. For the past 30 years we have focused solely on the transport ticketing industry, and we continuously strive to be innovative leaders. With projects in more than 200 cities across the globe, we are passionate about providing a better customer journey.
Hiring for an experienced Software Developer to work in our Back office development team with a primary function as a MS Full stack developer ( C# etc) focussing on Web applications and Web services. Person must have experience in reporting using any reporting tools but ideally have some knowledge of Qlikview reporting.
If you have any background knowledge or experience of the Embedded development space that will be advantageous but not a primary requirement. Company has an Embedded development team, and feels it’s great if they understand each others environments. This also poses the opportunity should you want to learn/ work in the embedded team at times for a different challenge.
- C++ (Visual studio)
- XML knowledge
- Scripting (SQL)
- Web services
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience developing software solutions.
- Training and experience in development languages / technologies used in R&D.
- Software architecture understanding
- Computer, peripherals and network knowledge
- Ability to communicate and to write technical documentation in English.
- Agile methodology
- Embedded development
- FishEye and Crusible
- Agile methodology
About the job:
- Development in web services middleware applications, company gets information from embedded devices and the middleware takes over and verifies the data is received and integrity of data is right
- Middleware will take this data and put it in an Oracle database ( two middleware’s)
- The web services are done in PHP front end and code behind is C
- Maintaining a C# application, the C application from web services and PHP for front end
- If they have a web service that’s new they have to tokenise the number, then there is some new development on customizable software
- Customization of reports using Qlikview
- Must have any database query writing experience, must have an understanding of SQL ( irrespective of Oracle, MS or MySQL)
- Contribute to analysis, development and bug fixing phases as member of R&D software development team.
- Provide technical expertise during analysis phase
- Write technical documentation (Engineering Change (EC) and technical specifications)
- Participate in technical workgroups dedicated to specific subjects
- Develop new features for our company solutions according to technical documentation (EC).
- Quality Control
- Respect and participate in the R&D Quality Control process
- Run unit tests
- Bug Fixing
- Participate in the bug fixing workload, under supervision of the Team Leader
- Adhere to schedule
- Alert team leader when delays occur