Our Client, a well established Company â One of SAâs leading importers and distributors of toys & games is looking for YOU!
We are looking for a dynamic, confident Health & Safety Co-ordinator.
Your main purpose will be to ensure that our Client is compliant with regards to all statutory requirements and that all employees enjoy the benefit of a safe environment.
Do you have 3 years H & S experience? Great knowledge of OSH Legislation & ISO 14001:2015? Enjoy working under pressure and great communicator?
We want to hear from YOU – Don’t delay!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
- Maintain the Occupational Health, Safety and Environment management programs / systems
- Manage and formulate action plans based on audit results
- Provide support to by managing risk management programs
- Compile monthly risk management statistics for the group
- Report all IODs
- Manage contractors and ensure 37(2) contracts are in place
- Assist with all external audits
- Weekly covid-19 reports
- Maintain statutory training matrix
- Coach and assist all safety reps, first aiders and fire fighters
- Prepare annual sustainability report
- Liaise with Fire departments, Security companies where necessary
- Good knowledge of OSH Legislation and ISO 14001: 2015
- Good understanding of hazard identification and assessment
- Knowledge and understanding of the roles of the various regulatory bodies
- Good communication skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Valid driver’s licence
- Matric / equivalent
- Samtrac training – advantage
- 3 years H & S experience
Interested? Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com or e-mail email@example.com today.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.