Vodafone Internship Program is a development path dedicated to both Bachelor and Master’s students, whichallows you to spend 6 months of as an active member in one of our teams.
After this experience, you will be able to relay complex information in a simple, clear and concise way to seniormanagement. You will gain independence in performing the tasks assigned, setting priorities and achieving yoursgoals. It includes also the opportunity to work on a project that could be the topic of your final dissertation.
The Internship Program may be just the first step of you career in Vodafone. In fact, it will allow you to be part ofthe selection process for our Discover Program.
Being a member of our ERP HR Services team means to step up and gain responsibilities in activities such as:
– Participate to the design and implementation of ERP solution in the HR department (User acceptance tests, Data Mapping, reporting, Change impact assessments, Reporting SAP e Success Factors)
– Plan and monitor the progress execution of project activities (analysis design, development, test) in the ERP area
– Support the execution of End to End and User Acceptance Tests according to project scope and timeline
– Support IT Operations activities addressing incident resolution to 3rd level support (vendor)
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
– Knowledge of Project Management practices
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office: excellent, powerpoint
– Knowledge of basics for ERP systems – SAP – SAP Fiori – SuccessFactors
– Masterdata management, Analytics
– Troubleshooting and problem solving analysis capabilities
– Team player, responsible attitude to actively drive activities to completion
– Strong communications and presentation skills, enthusiasm and motivation, fast learner
– Education level equivalent to a bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering
– Proficient both in Italian and in English