Vodafone Internship Program is a development path dedicated to both Bachelor and Master’s students/graduated, which allows you to spend 6 months of as an active member in one of our teams.
After this experience, you will be able to relay complex information in a simple, clear and concise way to senior management. You will gain independence in performing the tasks assigned, setting priorities and achieving your goals. It includes also the opportunity to work on a project that could be the topic of your final dissertation.
The Internship Program may be just the first step of you career in Vodafone. In fact, it will allow you to be part of the selection process for our Discover Program.
Role purpose: The resource will support the HR & Organization Recruiting team in the selection of internship figures and will support a senior recruiter in a specific department. The resource will support also Employer Branding activities and maintaining contacts with Universities events, Jobs Portal, Talent weeks, ecc.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
– Deliver end-to-end internships recruiting processes
– Attraction, recruiting and hiring of best talents and ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
– Mantaining contacts with Universities and participating at recruiting and EB events
– Managing active candidates through the recruitment process and provide regular feedback and updates, guiding each individual through the candidate journey, managing rejection effectively
– Management of reports and powerpoint presentations
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
– Team Building;
– Attention to details;
– Focus on deadlines;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
– Top academic performance;
– Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree & Human Resources Specialisation;
– Proficient both in Italian and in English;
– International Experience;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
– Fluent in English;
What are you waiting for? Let’s Apply!