Are you a handy, inquisitive individual that enjoys fixing things and making beautiful spaces? If yes, then this is the move you have been waiting to make!
Great opportunity to work at a Luxury Hotel in Camps Bay CAPE TOWN
The purpose of the role is to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of the hotel premises
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Diploma/Certificate in Project, Facilities and/or Maintenance Management is an advantage
- Previous experience in the same position or construction industry
- Familiar with all duties and procedures in the Building / Construction industry
- Must be multiskilled – qualified as a electrician, plumber, boiler maker, fitter & turner. Skilled in plumbing, tiling, electrical, carpentry, building, plastering, skimming, dry walling.
- High attention to detail
- knowledge of building council
- Able to manage a team of technician and Maintenance staff
- Computer literate with intermediate knowledge of word &excel.
- Good storekeeping practices as well and budget orientated
- Team player with staff management experience.
To apply for the position, please forward an updated CV with a picture of yourself to email@example.com
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 14 days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com