|Company:||A triple A Recruitment|
We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Ensure systems are set-up to assist the CEO to manage operations of the company in ways consistent with strategic goals and performance targets.
- Monitor operational status report progress against performance targets and assist CEO to deploy remedial actions as required.
- Assist the CEO to review and appraise performance management of direct reports
- Responsible for Stakeholder Management
- Interface on behalf of the CEO with Executive Management members and key
- Assist in the formulation of the company’s position on industry bodies such as: the FSB, Asisa and FSC.
- Assist in communicating company’s position to the various organizations indicated above.
- Represent CEO and Executive Director: Sales at meetings and events
- Prepare presentations and speeches
- Compile reports for e.g. Exco, Board Meetings etc.
- Analyze Data and manage the administrative functions
- Provide support to the Executive Director: Sales
- Ensure transformation within the organization
- Degree: Business Management/Project Management/relevant
- Masters Degree (Advantage)
- 5 – 6 years management of Life Insurance/Financial Services Operations of which 3 – 5 years includes strategic management
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Proficient in SQL
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong synthesis and top-down communication approach
- Ability to influence and negotiate key stakeholders internally and externally
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Data analysis skills
- Strong drive and commitment
- Required to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Own Vehicle
To apply for this opportunities click here