Do you want to join a Top Notch Company as a PORTFOLIO ADMINISTRATOR? Do you have 2+ yearsâ experience managing 250 properties and want to be part of a dynamic, forward thinking Company?
Then look no further.
Non negotiable PAYPROP & RED RABBIT experience.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
- Monthly list to team on tenants that are vacating on allocated portfolio
- Send Vacating checklist to all tenants who give notice on allocated portfolio
- Attend AGM’s on allocated blocks in person or via zoom
- Monthly walk around blocks managed and report to managing agents on findings – follow up on items that need to be attended to
- Receive rental application and open file on laptop, prepare all docs
- Upload lease to payprop and debit order form
- Create property, create tenant and create invoices on payprop.
- Monthly statements to Landlord
- Monthly statements to tenants and invoices
- Attend to monthly reconciliation of rental payments on allocated portfolio
- Attend to monthly account payments for Landlord
- Attend to Deposit refund payments within 14 days
- Load deposit processing fee on deposit refunds
- Follow up on tenants in arrears as per strict process LOD on 4th of every month
- Investors to be kept updated on late payments at all times
- Have an action plan in place to collect arrears
- Eviction instructions to be handed to attorneys o.b.o owner if requested
- Download contracts expiring from payprop according to 40/80 rule, negotiate renewals accordingly and ensure all invoices have been loaded
- When warning letters are received by Body Corporate, send to tenant and keep track that it is followed up on
- Attend to problems with water and electricity accounts
- NQF 4 or working towards completing your NQF 4
- Experience with rentals
- Great administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Red Rabbit, Payprop, Excel, Google docs
Interested? Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com today.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.