Position in the manufacturing department available for a Process Safety Engineer based in KZN. Min 5-10 years experience required in a high paced Chemical Manufacturing environment. Purpose of the position is to manage all process engineering, safety engineering and assigned projects for manufacturing facility.
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- 5- 10 years process safety experience in chemical manufacturing environment (Batch processing reaction chemistry)
- Strong understanding of HIRA- System Safety and Hazard Identification
- Knowledge of DCS configuration
- Ability to lead projects
- Manage Capex projects effectively
- Maintain and improve process engineering performance
- Maintain and improve process engineering safety
- Maintain and improve SHERQ performance
- Continuous improvement of project management
Only online applications will be accepted. Should you be shortlisted we will make contact with you.
Note: It is illegal to have incomplete/misrepresented/false information on your CV.