This global manufacturing concern is currently looking for a Quality Systems Specialist to ensure quality systems are in adherence with local and international standards and accrediting bodies.
Essential Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelors or Higher Degree in Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Manufacturing industry.
- Strong experience in Quality Management Systems.
- Highly knowledgeable in safety legislation and compliance.
- Experience in Pest Management,
- Previous experience successfully maintaining BRC, AIB, ISO17025 accreditation.
- High levels of comfort in managing internal and external audits.
- Manage Quality Management Systems adhering to local and international standards, including GMP, HACCP, AIB, BRC, Halaal, ISO 17025.
- Support all audits, including leading/organising monthly/annual audit.
- Analyse trends and report monthly on Quality & Safety KPIs.
- Perform HACCP reviews, including CCPs validation & verification.
- Advise on Quality/ Safety compliance for new product upscale, new raw material & second source up scale.
- Oversee Pest Management Program.
- Manage Traceability & Product Recall.
- Support customer requests including questionnaire & technical data.
- Manage document control system.
- Investigate customer complaints and provide follow up corrective /preventive action.
- Establish and maintain quality & safety trend analysis and the non-conforming database.
- Organize annual HACCP management annual review.
- IT skills – Excel, Word, SAP (strong advantage).
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player, ability to work in cross functional teams.