Do you have 3+ years Real Estate experience, have excellent communication, negotiating and sales skills. Do you want to take your career to the next level with a well-established, well-known brand in the industry?
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT / TEMPORARY
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
- Acquire new properties, bring owners and potential buyers together and impress them with our comprehensive service portfolio
- Follow up on seller and buyer leads
- Complete accurate property valuations
- Counsel clients on market conditions and prices.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information regarding location, features, square footage, etc.
- Take HD quality photos of properties and write up property descriptions for marketing purposes
- Show properties to potential buyers
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Complete and present purchase offers and all relevant documentation
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met
- Advise and support your clients from the first point of contact to the key handover
- You will benefit from an existing customer base and will continuously expand your own network
- You will constantly enhance your industry and market expertise to establish yourself as a successful real estate agent
- Complete all necessary duties performed by an Estate Agent
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge
- NQF 4: Real Estate
- Minimum 3 years of property sales experience
- Previous track records of property sold
- Clear criminal record
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good at negotiating
- Good knowledge of the local property
- Own vehicle and valid license
Interested? Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com today.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.