CV Desk Jobs: Specialist: Investigations (X2 Midrand and X1 Cape Town) | Salary: R390 000 – R460 000 pa with benefits
Our client, a South African mobile communication company has the below vacancy available in their Organisation:
The Specialist: Investigations role is based within Corporate Risk and Security.
Role purpose; investigation of internal and external complaints/cases and the identification, recommendation, and implementation of appropriate control measurements, in order to prevent and mitigate any threats to the client.
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
– 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in Corporate Investigations is essential
– A relevant Degree or Diploma is essential
– Forensic Systems (i.e. Dealer web, Eppix, Analyst Notebook, ICAP, etc.)
– Policies and procedures, best/recommended practices, and internal processes
– Corporate Environment
– Disciplinary Enquiry and Legal Proceedings
– Insurance (Loss Reports)
The base location for this role is, Midrand
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and preference will be given to people with various disabilities.
Direct applications to email@example.com. Ref: SIMCT