The incumbent will be responsible for accurate processing of Tax, VAT and other related South African Revenue Services (SARS) inputs as received and needed
· A Bachelors in Commerce qualification with Accounting III and TAX III or equivalent.
· 2 to 3 Years relevant Tax Compliance experience.
· Registration as Tax Practitioner.
· Completed SAIPA articles will be an added advantage.
Knowledge and responsibilities:
· Strong technical knowledge and skills of Income Tax, VAT, PAYE and other SARS regulations.
· Preparation of tax calculations and returns on behalf of clients.
· Produce accurate work to a high standard.
· Interpret and apply theoretical knowledge.
· Prioritise workload and meet required deadlines.
· Contribute effectively to the discussions around work and actively participate in generating creative ideas and thoughts.
· Adapt to a challenging work environment and accommodate challenging client demands.
· Facilitate teamwork by sharing knowledge with others on a regular basis.
· Gather and collate tax related information from clients as well as the Audit- and Accounting Departments in order to complete the following returns:
· IRP6, 1st, 2nd and 3rd
· DTR01 and DTR02
Contract length: 6 months