Our client, a large manufacturing company is currently looking for a suitably qualified Training & Development Manager, to head up a new, large, world class, state of the art Training Facility.
Overall Job Purpose:
- Training of operatives and staff to attain full job competence.
- Effectively managing training activities at the Ladysmith factory to support the business strategy and attainment of strategic targets and improvement in the factory performance both from a quality and output perspective through improved employee knowledge, skills and competency.
- Reporting to the Group Manager: Organisational Development.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree in Human Resources Management specialising in Training & Development.
- Preferred qualification – Education, Training & Development Practitioners Certificate, Skills Development Facilitator specific requirements to update merSETA documentation, CLO tracking reports, Assessor and Moderator Qualification. Quality Training such as FMEA, TS16949 and other similar qualifications.
- Min 5 years’ experience in the training field and 2 years in a managerial position.
- Preferable experience required – MS Office, SAP, Assessor and Moderator exp.
- Good communication skills in both English and isiZulu.
- Annual training needs analysis and budgeting.
- Management of the Training team.
- Adherence to original equipment requirements.
- Overall talent Management.
- Management of the monthly budget.
- Administration and communication.
- Continuous improvement.
- Multi-skilling skills and development.
Please note, if you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful.