Western Cape Department of Agriculture hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Candidate Engineering Technician. The application will close on 16th November 2020.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R268 713 per annum
Western Cape Department of Agriculture advertised post is as follows:
- CANDIDATE ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (CIVIL): SUSTAINABLE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT VARIOUS LOCATIONS REF NO: AGR 56/2020 (X5 POSTS)
- National Diploma in Engineering or relevant qualification; Registration with ECSA as a Candidate Engineering Technician (Civil) is compulsory upon appointment;
- A valid driving licence.
- Recommendations: Technical design and analysis skills.
- Competencies: Knowledge of the following: Project Management;
- Application of computer-aided engineering applications;
- Legal compliance;
- Written, and verbal communication skills;
- Proven computer literacy;
- Research and development skills.
How to apply
ENQUIRIES: Mr F Steyn at Tel No: (021) 808 5090