Nemtek requires the services of a welder with:
• Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools.
• Ability to read, interpret technical drawings, have a technical and mechanical ability to carry out the tasks required
• Outstanding attention to detail and quality of production.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify, check, set up, use and maintain hand tools
• Read and interpret technical drawings
• Identify, check, set up, use and maintain tools and power tools
• Cut and grind with a disk and stone
• Work safely & correctly with gases & consumables
• Work safely and correctly with metals
• Perform shielded metal arc welding (SMAW)
• Use basic hoisting, lifting and moving equipment
• Perform MIG/ MAG welding
• Anything else required to be carried out within the scope of the Factory and or Nemtek Branches