RS Recruitment Services is assisting a large organisation in the FMCG industry to recruit a REGIONAL ADMINISTRATOR OUR CLIENT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY DOING BUSINESS IN KZN FOR OVER THREE GENERATIONS AND HAS GROWN INTO AN ORGANISATION THAT NOW EMPLOY MORE THAN 1 000 PEOPLE.
This position is based in Zululand (preferable areas – Mkuze, Jozini or Pongola) or at the Head Office in Durban North, to service the following areas: Ephondweni, Hlabisa, Ingwavuma, Jozini, Kosi Bay, Mbazwana, Ndumu, Pongola and Ulundi.
Overall Purpose of the Position
- Lead a team of Admin Managers to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree or diploma in business administration or similar.
- Driver’s license – travel within Zululand and to and from Head Office.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role in the retail industry.
- Knowledge of the SIGMA system, an advantage.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- Willingness to work some weekends if there are stock takes.
Key responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Ensure required administrative duties are performed.
- Manage all IT related project work.
- Manage 3rd party supplier systems implementations.
- Attend to system upgrades regarding rollouts and store openings.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system related problems/issues at store level.
- Complete system audits at store level.
- Manage the IT Help Desk.
- Oversee stock takes and hazard counts.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
- Assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Recruit and train personnel.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Salary: market related, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Benefits include 50% medical aid and 7% provident fund, after probation.
Please, only apply if you feel you meet the criteria for this position:
- Send your CV in MS Word format.
- Please also include a head and shoulders photo of yourself, if this is not included in your CV.
- Complete the Application Form which may be sent to you.
- Once your application has been returned, you will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.
If we have not contacted you during the next two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.